HEY YA KNOW ALL THAT EFFORT AND ANGST WE COERCED YOU TO INVEST IN OUR PROFESSION…JUST KIDDING!!!!!
From an open letter in the December 2009 ASID Newsletter ICON I have just discovered that ASID no longer supports Interior Design regulation.
That’s what I get for not being a member…..
“That’s why the legislative agenda for ASID today focuses on providing clear choices—for designers and the public.
We are not interested in regulating interior design. Our goal is to open doors for the profession,
and to clarify choices for designers and clients as to paths they can take to fulfill their professional goals and design needs.”
So everything you will read on this blog is moot.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Alllll rrriiggghhhty THEN!
Okay Buh BYE!
- Institute for Justice
- Interior Design
- Interior Design Licensing
- Interior Design Profession
- Interior Design Protection Council
- interior design regulation
- Interior Design vs. Interior Decorators
- International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers
- Minnesota Interior Design Regulation
- Texas Interior Design Legislation